Transfer Between Academic Units

A student who wishes to transfer with course credit from a graduate degree program in one department, division, or school of the University to another program that accepts such transfers must have the permission of both relevant area Deans of Students and the Dean of Students in the University. The student must submit an application to the new unit according to the new unit’s transfer process and timeline to be reviewed for admission and funding by that unit.